The PADI Divemaster Course
Be a leader and a role model to divers around the world.
Do you have a deep and abiding passion for diving? Or, do you merely love it with all of your heart?
If so, you should consider doing what you love for a living: become a PADI Divemaster.
PADI divemaster is your step into become dive professional. In the divemaster course you learn to become a dive guide and you will also be prepared for your next step as an dive instructor.
By becoming a PADI Divemaster, you align yourself with the largest and most respected dive tribe in the world—that of PADI Professionals.
These are PADI Divemasters and Instructors sharing a passion for diving and an active concern for the health of the world’s underwater habitats.
To start the divemaster course, you must be:
- 18 years old
- An Advanced Open Water diver.
- An Rescue diver
- An Emergency First Responder in Primary and Secondary Care. Course completed or refreshed within the last 2 years.
- Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 to complete this certification.
- Fit for diving and submit a medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
Additional fees apply for;
- PADI Training Materials
- PADI Certification Fee
- National Marine Park Fees
Contact Us for more details.